餐桌礼仪英语十句?1.让客人和长辈先吃每一道菜let the elder people and the customer eat first2.不要用筷子敲碗don#30"t use the chopst
餐桌礼仪英语十句?
1.让客人和长辈先吃每一道菜let the elder people and the customer eat first
皇冠体育2.不要用筷子敲碗wǎn
don#30"t use the chopsticks hit the bowl
3.不要将[繁:將]手伸到饭桌对面夹菜
don#30"t reach to get the food on the opposite side
4.等大家到齐了,才开始吃《繁体:喫》
don#30"t eat until everyone is there
5.为主人的长寿、健康、成《拼音:chéng》功干杯
wish for the people who host the dinner
久仰(读:yǎng),久仰!
I have long been looking forward to meeting you.
I have long desired to meet you.
久违了娱乐城[繁:瞭]。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
It’s been such a long time since we met last time.
久闻大皇冠体育名《pinyin:míng》。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
这次由我负责全程陪(拼音:péi)同你们。
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛[拼音:xīn]苦了#21 / 一路上还好吧?
Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.
或【拼音:huò】I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?
谢谢你[练:nǐ]专程来接我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您贵(繁:貴)姓?/您怎么称呼?
May I know your name,please?
很高兴见到{pinyin:dào}你。您怎么称呼7
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?#28可以用拖{tuō}长问话的办法来询{练:xún}问对方的【读:de】姓名#29
中(读:zhōng)国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
这是给您准世界杯备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么《繁体:麼》特殊要求.也可以告诉我。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it
together.If there is any special request,just let me know.
如{练:rú}果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。
Just let me know if you need anything.
我们安《练:ān》排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。
We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如(练:rú)酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
除了正式会谈以外.我们也(读:yě)为大家安排了一些游览活动。
In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.
我期待着[pinyin:zhe]您的再次来访。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
代我向……问好《pinyin:hǎo》。
Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.
不用谢,这是我们应该《繁体:該》做的。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
欢迎(拼音:yíng)再来!
Do come again
本文链接:http://10.21taiyang.com/Scooters/5627621.html
英语建议信餐《pinyin:cān》桌礼仪 餐桌礼仪英语十句?转载请注明出处来源